The make menuconfig reorg...

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sun Mar 12 11:47:24 PST 2006

1) It might make sense to bury all the busybox build options under a sub-menu.

2) The disable susv2 bit should probably go in a "deprecated features" menu
under build options.

Most of our config options switch stuff _on_ rather than remove stuff, and I'd
like to keep it that way.  The deprecated features are an exception: enable
this symbol and stuff goes away.  Possibly, at some point in the future,
we'll remove this bit completely (although we haven't scheduled anything
yet).

It's good to keep these apart both for general design reasons, and also to so
defconfig and allbareconfig have an easier time.