Out of Memory error while building latest SVN

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Fri Mar 3 12:55:28 PST 2006

On Friday 03 March 2006 3:26 pm, Jason Schoon wrote:
> Revision 14407 is where it broke for me, for those interested...

Yeah, we're still hammering that out.  He reverted enough of it to work on my
Ubuntu system, but I can't get it to build on Red Hat 9.  I have a Red Hat
7.3 test image here too (with sed upgraded to the busybox version)...  Nope,
with last night's snapshot I'm getting the "Makefile.in: No such file or
directory" errors on that, too.