svn 14407 broke the repository.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Thu Mar 2 09:26:51 PST 2006

make > /dev/null
/home/landley/busybox/busybox/e2fsprogs/Makefile.in:72: FIXME: change .c to
include their stuff relative to /home/landley/busybox/busybox/e2fsprogs
make: *** No rule to make target
`/home/landley/busybox/busybox/e2fsprogs/blkid_getsize.c', needed by
`/home/landley/busybox/busybox/e2fsprogs/blkid/blkid_getsize.o'.  Stop.

Fix both, please.

In other news, I just got unblocked on the mount thing (I _knew_ I had the
design wrong) and hope to get that checked in today.