Taskset isn't just a warning on Red Hat 9...

Yann E. MORIN ymorin.ext at orange-ft.com
Wed Jun 21 05:02:41 PDT 2006

On Wednesday 21 June 2006 1352, busybox-request at busybox.net wrote:
> Message: 8
> Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 13:52:20 +0200
> From: Bernhard Fischer <rep.nop at aon.at>
> Subject: Re: Taskset isn't just a warning on Red Hat 9...
> To: Rob Landley <rob at landley.net>
> Cc: busybox at busybox.net
>
> On Tue, Jun 20, 2006 at 07:20:53PM -0400, Rob Landley wrote:
> >It's a build break.
>
> Your kernel/libc is too old?

uClibc-0.9.28 doesn't have it either. And since it's the latest
available _release_, then I do care about taskset not compiling
in this environment. See my earlier post about that:

http://www.busybox.net/lists/busybox/2006-June/022337.html

(I personnally consider uClibc being the C library of choice for
BusyBox-based systems, and glibc I never test against, even never
use it on such systems.)

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.

PS. Sorry for not threading, reading the digest at work...
YEM.

--
|  Yann E. MORIN  | Real-Time Embedded | /"\ ASCII RIBBON |