svn commit: trunk/busybox/libbb

Peter S. Mazinger ps.m at gmx.net
Wed Jun 21 02:49:18 PDT 2006

On Wed, 21 Jun 2006, Rob Landley wrote:

> P.S.  Ok, It seems I can't leave it alone.  I just looked up asm/termbits.h on
> my Red Hat 9 qemu image and lo and behold, it has all the #defines up to
> B4000000.  And that says to _me_ that we can use those without an #ifdef

Please do the same for all libc/sysdeps/linux/*bits/termios.h on
uClibc-svn as well, there you will see differences (the generic file is
for example limited to 115200 and any arch needing more, like cris has
its own file). The code in busybox seems to be copied from
libc/termios/cfsetspeed.c, Couldn't cfset{,i,o}speed() be used in busybox?

Peter