[patch] various bugs and strncpy abuse followup

Erik Hovland erik at hovland.org
Sun Jun 11 20:45:38 PDT 2006

On Sun, Jun 11, 2006 at 11:31:08AM -0400, Rob Landley wrote:

> > landley knows this code better.
>
> Actually, at this point I'm waiting for you to finish reviewing Erik's stuff
> and then I'd like a fresh patch from him with the results included for me to
> look at.  (I have plenty to do right now without stepping on somebody's
> toes... :)

Bernhard has finished. And I have updated my patchset to reflect his,
Tito's and your comments. See these posts:
http://busybox.net/lists/busybox/2006-June/022325.html
http://busybox.net/lists/busybox/2006-June/022326.html

It ought to at least be better then before. Continue to critique. I will
continue to rework them until they are committable.

And while we are on the subject of my patches. Please don't forget to
look at this one:
http://busybox.net/lists/busybox/2006-June/022287.html

Thanks

Erik Hovland