Any objections to smarden.org tools added to bbox?

Goetz Bock bock at blacknet.de
Mon Jul 10 09:42:45 UTC 2006

On Sun, Jul 09 '06 at 23:13, Rob Landley wrote:
> I have a toy called oneit that I've meant to add to busybox for a while now,
> but I keep thinking about it during feature freezes.
>
> http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.linux.uml.user/day=20051213
>
> Is this anything like what runit does?  Haven't had a chance to look yet...
Not at all, but your oneit sounds like a nice addon to bb.

My main reason to use /bin/sh as init it to later on be able to

    exec /sbin/init

this won't work with noeit, but there where some special cases where
oneit would save the day posted to the list that i vaugely remember.
--
/"\ Goetz Bock at blacknet dot de  --  secure mobile Linux everNETting
\ /       (c) 2006 Creative Commons, Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 de