debugs not printed in application started from rcs script.

Mayuresh Chitale mchitale at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 09:06:54 UTC 2006

Hi All,

I am trying to start an application in the background in rcs script.
This application has some debug printfs which should get printed when
the application starts. Instead I see only a few printfs at the start
and then suddenly they stop appearing. But the process seems to be
starting. If I redirect the output to a file I see all the debug
messages as expected.

I tried with latest version 1.2.0 but same thing happens.

If I start the same application in background from command line
everything works fine ie I see all the debug prints.

I can not see all the debug prints only if I start the application in
background through the startup script.

Any suggestion is welcome.

Thanks,
Mayuresh.