Preparing for 1.2.1.

Natanael Copa natanael.copa at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 14:26:55 PDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-07-27 at 15:20 -0400, Rob Landley wrote:
> On Thursday 27 July 2006 11:01 am, Natanael Copa wrote:
> > On Wed, 2006-07-26 at 15:52 -0400, Rob Landley wrote:
> > > Ok, so there's a fixes.patch in the download directory for 1.2.1.  Is
> there
> > > anything that isn't in there that should be?  I'd like to get 1.2.1 out
> the
> > > door in the next day or two.
> >
> > I would like to have the -/_ (dash/underscore) bug fixed for modprobe
> > too.
> >
> > http://busybox.net/downloads/patches/svn-15734.patch
>
> How is adding a new feature (with a new config option) a bugfix?

ah... I just checked if the modalis "fix" were there or not. Didn't
notice that it was added as a configurable feature.

After a second thought, being able to modprobe modaliases is probably
more a feature than a bugfix, so you are right. It shouldn't go there.

(which means I will have to patch my busybox on top of a stable release
until 1.3 if I'll be able to do mdev instead of udev - nevermind, I'll
handle that.)

--
Natanael Copa