Busybox fail to create the links

Claudio Roberto Cussuol claudio at brazilfw.com.br
Sun Jul 16 11:21:09 PDT 2006

Thank you for the suggestion. I checked CONFIG_FEATURE_INSTALLER and it is = y.

I put a ls on my startup scripts and noticed the links acctually are beeing
created.

The problem is those links are not working. For example, to make this ls i
typed: /bin/busybox ls -l /bin

There is the ls link pointing to busybox binary, but if i type just ls it do not
work. CONFIG_INSTALL_APPLET_SYMLINKS=y and PREFIX="./install"

What is this PREFIX configuration, i found no documentation about it.

Any other suggestion?