Busybox fail to create the links

Claudio Roberto Cussuol claudio at brazilfw.com.br
Thu Jul 13 17:04:16 PDT 2006

Hi guys

I am the developer of BrazilFW, it's a firewall and router forked from Coyote
Linux.

Well, i was using busybox 1.0 and now i'm trying to upgrade to 1.2.
My system is a barebone linux 2.4.32, my rc.sysinit has this command

/bin/busybox --install -s

This usually creates all busybox's symlinks and the system was fine. But it do
not work with my busybox 1.2. There is no error message. but i get the message
command: not found for any applet i try to use.

Typing /bin/busybox command-name  works, so i think my binary is well.

I used the same .config from version 1.0 just pressed enter to use the default
for all new configs.

Any advice?