Comments on svn 15657?

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Thu Jul 6 13:52:10 PDT 2006

On Thursday 06 July 2006 3:35 pm, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On Thursday 06 July 2006 13:27, Rob Landley wrote:
> > I added a couple of minor patches in
> > http://busybox.net/downloads/patches/svn-15657.patch
>
> 404: Objekt nicht gefunden!
> -mike

Sigh, try now.  I forgot to run my bb-update script.

(And ironically, I've been poking at morris trying to figure out where to
point a file:// URL to get the svn files locally so I can host my script
there from an svn trigger, so this is automatic.  I have _no_ idea where the
svn repository on this thing actually _is_, but I printed out all 300+ pages
of the SVN manual at Timesys' expense and have slowly been using a 3 ring
hole punch to fit them in a honkin' big binder.  It's got to be in there
somewhere...)