msh bugs

Ritesh Banerjee riteshban at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 16 19:40:24 UTC 2006

Hi Lei,
  busybox msh does not support functions as Vladimir mentioned. Your observation is because most standard Linux distros include a msh (which is the Minix shell) different from msh in busybox. Please make sure you run "busybox msh" to execute the shell script.

Thanks,
Ritesh

Lei Sun <lei_sun at comcast.net> wrote: The weird part is, I compiled busybox with native gcc, and run  msh on my
host x86 machine, all the scripts worked, even with function syntax.  My
target machine is mmu-less ARM.