passwd size reduction and request for testing

Roberto Foglietta me at roberto.foglietta.name
Fri Jan 13 09:35:18 UTC 2006

Tito writes:

> On Friday 13 January 2006 01:31, you wrote:
>> On Thursday 12 January 2006 16:00, Tito wrote:
>> > Hi to all,
>> > this  patch reduces size of the passwd applet.
>> > It is based on hints and work of:
>> > Vladimir Oleynik,
>> > Mike Frysinger,
>> > Bernard Fischer,
>> > Roberto A. Foglietta.
>>
>> Please don't say "(C) many different people", because that's not a _useful_
>> notice.  How about you say (C) you if you want to maintain it, and then
>> "based on work by (above list) and others."
>
> Ok, good idea!!

IMHO: Copyright notice to many people avoid somebody use that work for it
own "close" business. I do not think Tito will do it, but I simple wrote
that to warn about the possibility... Does it make sense for you?

(C) THE FIRST MAN, <mantainer.e.mail>
    list of contributors who share the rights

 Licence notice

 Thanks to: contributors who did not wrote code but share their ideas

Cheers,
 --
Roberto A. Foglietta
http://www.roberto.foglietta.name