Why can't i use dynamic linking in busybox?

=?gb2312?q?=D5=C5=20=CE=A1?= weizh571 at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Jan 11 21:38:27 PST 2006

  I compiled my busybox-1.00 in static way, and it works well.
Now I want a "hello, world" program run in the system built by busybox.
When I compile the program in static way, it works well.
But when I compile the program in dynamic way, it fails to work.
I have copied all the necessary ld* and libc* files into /lib.
I wonder if any config file is necessary except for the ld* and libc* files in
order to make a program run in dynamic way in busybox.
  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  weizh