help!! where to download linux-libc-headers-2.6.14.1 or how to build this package??

Bernhard Fischer rep.nop at aon.at
Thu Dec 28 10:30:41 UTC 2006

On Thu, Dec 28, 2006 at 05:59:04PM +0800, kaimi wrote:
>On 12/28/06, Rob Landley <rob at landley.net> wrote:
[snip offtopic]

>>> I have ported the kernel 2.6.14 to my target, but there's no matched
>>version
>>> of  linux-libc-headers in the package of uClibc, could you please send
>>me
>>> the  package of linux-libc-headers-2.6.14.1.tar.bz2 or teach me how to
>>build
>>> this package by myself??? great appreciative!!!!
>>
>>The current 2.6.19.1 kernel can create its own headers by using the "make
>>headers_install" target.  (Either set ARCH= like you would for cross
>>compiling, or use make headers_install_all to get all architectures
>>installed
>>at once.)
>>
>>For earlier kernels, the Cross Linux From Scratch guys had a big
>>complicated
>>script to export sanitized kernel headers, which you can find here:
>>
>>http://headers.cross-lfs.org/browser/headers
>>
>>There's a link to download the executable script (without all the HTML
>>markup)
>>at the bottom of that page.  I haven't tried using it on 2.6.14 but it'd
>>be a
>>start.

>dear Rob,
>why you omit some words when you quote my words?? I don't want to debate
>with you on this, but I think, it's necessary to tell you the common sense:
>February 1972: President Richard Nixon visited China and singed the
>Shanghai Joint Communique, declaring there is only one China and Taiwan is a
>part of the People's Republic of China.  The General Committee of the UN
>has released a charter which gave the details. I surggest you respecting the
>reality and learing some history on this if you have interests on my
>country.

http://www.unpo.org/article.php?id=5261
http://www.un.org/documents/ga/docs/53/plenary/a53-145.htm
etc.
I'm sure there are places to discuss politics like the USA declaring
what China is or not (which you seem to state above).
This particular list certainly is not such a place.

That said, i'd use 2.6.19.1 that has headers which work failry well, as
Rob suggests.
thanks, all.