Modprobe, awk with latest snapshot.

Bruno Hertz brrhtz at yahoo.de
Thu Apr 20 07:03:27 UTC 2006

"Peter S. Mazinger" <ps.m at gmx.net> writes:

> Maybe changing strong_alias(__environ,environ) to weak_alias in
> libc/misc/internals/__uClibc_main.c could help you w/ svn, this seems to
> be arch dependent.
>
> Peter

Maybe, but before looking into that kind of stuff I first want to get
a running and properly configured setup. It's just that usability of
CVS snapshots varies from project to project, and since buildroot
defaults to take them I took them, despite the fact that I'm right now
not interested in development. Will be more careful next time ...

Thanks for the pointer though.

Regards, Bruno.