Releasing 1.02 and 1.1-pre1.

David Seikel won_fang at yahoo.com.au
Tue Sep 27 08:53:22 UTC 2005

On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 18:35:33 -0500 Rob Landley <rob at landley.net> wrote:

> If anybody would like to weigh in on this, feel free. :)  I'm going to
> try to  cut the 1.0.2 release next week, and 1.1-pre1 should go out
> the week after  that.  So if you have pending features you want to go
> into 1.1, or a lost  patch we've forgotten about (and there have been
> plenty) now would be the  time to bring them up. :)

I have never received any feedback on urunlevel
<http://urunlevel.sourceforge.net/>.  How about someone give me a quick
yea or nay on whether to include it as an official part of busybox, or
leave it is a separate patch like it is now?

To be quickly followed up by "it sucks and it's too big" in a separate
message.

--
Stuff I have no control over could be added after this line.