Some problem when init

he qhong qhonge at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 26 07:19:06 UTC 2005

I have try it again,actually I have the libraries in my /lib
but when I download it into my target, It always occur the same error:

 /bin/sh: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypt.so.1: cannot open
shared object file: No such fil e or directory
 Kernel panic: Attempted to kill init!

however,when I compile the busybox in static library,it work well,and my
gdbserver with the share libraries work well too!

I can't understand why? Can someone tell me?

thanks!