The less patch is in.

Rob Sullivan cogito.ergo.cogito at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 08:22:04 UTC 2005

It sounds as though it would be easier for you to fix up the memory
leak than for me to send in a patch - it's just a simple case of
adding a reinitialise() instead of a data_readlines() call anyway.
I got the size changes from looking at the final binary, but I did
look at make sizes for the flines and buffer array to pointer changes,
and this made less considerably smaller. Is the final binary size
misleading due to some changes in the build process of which I'm not
aware, even if I ran make clean before recompiling every time?