There are now two remaining warnings.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Wed Sep 7 07:09:29 UTC 2005

The bunzip2 and sort warnings required some code reorganization.  The ext2fs
warnings were incorrect casts.  A clean build of allylesconfig is now down to
two warnings, and here they are:

> /home/landley/busybox/busybox/networking/traceroute.c:296: warning: `align'
> attribute directive ignored

Vladimir: you do traceroute?  (Why does it have that attribute in the first
place?)

> /home/landley/busybox/busybox/networking/udhcp/options.c:160: warning:
> dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules

This looks like an endianness problem to me.  (What's wrong with doing this
through &mask |value the way everybody else does it?)