updating nfsmount.c

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Thu Oct 27 01:00:40 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 26 October 2005 09:04, Rodger.Wilson at Emulex.Com wrote:
> All,
>
> I would be happy to update nfsmount.c.  But it would be nice to talk with
> someone that knows more about the issues.  I want to verify that what I see
> as being wrong is wrong.  And I would like a pointer to the NFS mount
> interface documentation.

Let's see.  The nfsmount.c file in busybox mentions several email addresses in
the comment at the top, but I'm not sure how useful that is...

Apparently Erik was the one to first check this into cvs five years ago:
http://www.busybox.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/trunk/busybox/util-linux/nfsmount.c?rev=11897&view=log

The linux kernel's Documentation directory doesn't seem to have anything
useful.  There's a small possibility that this might have something:
http://nfs.sourceforge.net/