problem with buildroot and busybox

pkanel at mail.gr pkanel at mail.gr
Tue Oct 25 11:47:23 PDT 2005

Actually i found it. I disable CONFIG_FEATURE_USE_INITTAB and now i start
normally.
Thanks Frank..

But unfortunately when i try to execute a command i have the following error :

request_module: runaway loop modprobe binfmt-464c
request_module: runaway loop modprobe binfmt-464c
request_module: runaway loop modprobe binfmt-464c
request_module: runaway loop modprobe binfmt-464c
request_module: runaway loop modprobe binfmt-464c

I google it but i cant find something specific. I think its not a problem
of Kernel but something with busybox again. Any ideas?

Takis

Óôßò Mon, 24 Oct 2005 11:12:49 -0500 (CDT) frank sabella Ýãñáøå: