It's not a bug.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Fri Nov 4 15:30:01 UTC 2005

On Friday 04 November 2005 08:15, Paul Fox wrote:
>  > I don't mind them being in the bug system if we have a way of marking it
>  > as "not a bug", and sorting them so they don't show up when I try to
>  > list bugs.
>
> isn't that what severity == "feature" means?   the pax bug (#440) is
> already marked as such.

Ok, view features, click on "category" at the top of the list and it forgets I
don't want to see closed features.  Select "hide status: closed" and it only
shows me 50 results despite the fact I wanted 999.  Tell it 50 and...
Somewere along the way, it forgot I'm trying to sorty by category!

Right: up top: show 999, hide status closed and above, sort by category
descending.  Use filter!

Viewing issues (0 - 0 / 0).  It gives me an EMPTY LIST.

How does one report bugs in the bug system?