[BusyBox] OT: mailing list setup

steve steve at itsage.com
Thu Mar 17 06:01:26 UTC 2005

Benno wrote:

> In that case you could set your reply address to the list to which you
> are posting. You still have that freedom.

You _can_ do a lot of things - I could use list specific email addresses
and get really crafty with my mail filters to keep private replies with
the list mail.  But really, should it require that much jiggery?

Mailing lists were designed as a group medium, trying to apply 'normal'
email behaviors to them just makes it harder to do what they were
designed for.

Just my $.02
Steve