[BusyBox] lpd?

walter harms wharms at bfs.de
Sun Jun 26 12:43:08 UTC 2005

hi all,
just back from linuxday 2005 in karlsruhe ...

I am willing to support a 'printer' subsystem withing busybox (to make
it clear i would like to have somebody else but i need the lpr support).
i also talked to some embedded system guy on linuxday who likes the idea
of printing from a router box so he can send his bills etc automaticly :)

i guess the next problem is to convince eric anderseon what he needs to
add a printing section to busybox :)

re,
	walter