[BusyBox] id -G patch

Alexander.Griesser at lkh-vil.or.at Alexander.Griesser at lkh-vil.or.at
Tue Jun 21 08:51:41 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-06-21 at 10:02 +0200, Marc Leeman wrote:
> Speaking for myself, as long as it is not strictly needed, it doesn't
> get in. But this might prove useful to other ppl, so a configuration
> setting might be interesting here (like a lot of ohter programs have).

OK, I modified the patch to use a global configuration option and that
seems to work, although sometimes I have to compile the files two times
to get the functionality...

Maybe someone can tell me, if editing these files is not enough:

coreutils/Config.in
include/usage.h
coreutils/id.c

The new configuration option is CONFIG_FEATURE_ID_GROUPLIST.

The patch can be downloaded here:

[http://www.tuxx-home.at/projects/busybox/busybox-id-Gv2.diff]

regards,
--
|   .-.  | Alexander Griesser -- Netzwerkadministration LKH-VI | .''`. |
|   /v\   \   GPG-KeyID: 0xA2949B5A  --  +43 4242 208 3061    / : :' : |