[BusyBox] Reboot Problem

Brent Davidson brentd at tlabwireless.net
Fri Jun 3 17:31:46 UTC 2005

I have compiled BusyBox and uClibc along with kernel 2.6.9 to run on an
embedded system built around an NX-Geode (SC1100) cpu.  My problem is
that the system freezes when I try to use the reboot command.  I get the
"Restarting System" message issued by the kernel then the system goes no
further.  I have tried this system on two different boards (PC-Engines
Wrap 2c and Soekris Net4511) and I have the same result with both boards.

I know this might not be a BusyBox issue, but I'm hoping someone might
be able to point me in teh right direction.

Thanks,
Brent Davidson