[BusyBox] [patch] ifenslave

Marc Leeman marc.leeman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 14:53:37 UTC 2005

Attached a (trivial) patch to add ifenslave to the busybox program. I
will add some more documentation in the next weeks (maybe months) to
this applet, but currently it has all the documentation available with
the ifenslave program.

ifenslave allows to bind 2 (or more?) physical interfaces to one logical
one, offering some level of redundancy.

The patch is against 1.00

P.S. I forwarded this to busybox-owner (I assumed I was on the busybox
list but apparently, I was not). `(S)?h:H`.e can ignore that patch; it's
essentially the same (only a different contact e-mail).

--
  greetz, marc
Screw'em Zhaanie. You're a tenth level Pa'u, you get to eleven, we