[BusyBox] Busy Box and User Information

brian at cavagnolo.org brian at cavagnolo.org
Thu Feb 17 02:17:39 UTC 2005

Thank you.  This was helpful, but I think I'm having a different problem.
It may just be that I am kinda newbie, but I don't really understand where
busybox gets user info.  After playing with the following options in the
menuconfig-->Login/Password Management Utilities I was able to log on as
expected:

-- Use internal password and group functions rather than system functions
-- Support for shadow passwords

Can somebody point me to some docs on how these different options control
where busybox gets its user info?

By the way, is the list archive searchable?

Thanks,
Brian