mdev now has config file support.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sat Dec 17 10:58:43 UTC 2005

Instead of working on the bug list tonight, I got distracted for many hours
and then added config file support to mdev.  (It still doesn't handle hotplug
or shellouts, but you can now do mdev -s and have permissions and ownership
specified by a config file, with regex matches and everything.)

This quite possibly adds _new_ bugs, bug oh well...

Rob

P.S.  If nobody other than me is interested in closing out bugs, we'll ship
1.1 with them come Jan 1.  I may be away visiting relatives between christmas
and new year's, I dunno how much time I'll have to work on this stuff.