[BusyBox] [patch] Add bunzip2 support to insmod

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Wed Aug 17 18:05:54 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 17 August 2005 09:58, Stephen Warren wrote:

> The implementation of my write callback basically does this:
>
> if (!size_left_in_the_big_output_buffer) {
>   increase_size_of_output_buffer();
> }
> memcpy(to=big_output_buffer, from=small_buffer_used_in_bzip_algorithm)

Yeah, I looked at the code and am rewriting.  I think I can get it down pretty
small and unobtrusive, but, question:

If mremap() fails, do I still have to unmap the old address for
FEATURE_CLEAN_UP, or does the remap do that for me?

The man page doesn't say.  I _think_ I have to do it myself.  And of course
I'm wondering for the nommu systems, can we use remap at all?