[BusyBox] df, add -P and -B

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Tue Aug 16 17:51:30 UTC 2005

On Monday 15 August 2005 17:13, Bernhard Fischer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> still needs some love, i know.
>
> Comments?

Just a general comment:

1) Of course you can add your copyright notice to the top of the file, but now
that we have source control I'd much rather that the memorial of what
happened when be good source control commit messages rather than trying to
have a changelog as comments in the source code.

2) I personally prefer having the #define just be the number and keeping the &
in the code so we don't have a hidden dependency on the local variable "opt"
in a macro.

3) I know you didn't do CONFIG_FEATURE_HUMAN_READABLE, but the #ifdefs there
need to be untangled.

Lemme take a whack at further cleanups on this, ok?