[BusyBox] svn- co or update

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Tue Aug 2 09:50:50 MDT 2005

On Tuesday 02 August 2005 08:29, Mike Frysinger wrote:

> > Obviously the #ifdef AUTOCONF_INCLUDED guard around the thing is screwing
> > you up.  I'd guess you're using uclibc?
>
> Erik has gone through all the kconfig apps in svn and pruned
> AUTOCONF_INCLUDED ... that means uClibc and busybox will be 'clean' in the
> future

Yeah, but they aren't now, and people have been downloading and using uClibc
for many years now, and it's dangerous on glibc systems too.  (For example,
on ubuntu just about everyhing under /usr/include/linux
includes /usr/include/linux/config.h, which
includes /usr/include/linux/autoconf.h, which defines it.  I didn't
personally hit it, but it makes me _nervous_...)

The right thing to do is change the guard to the name of the .h file, which is
standard behavior.