[BusyBox] telnetd, was: Can't compile the latest snapshots

Alfred Zastow az1 at zastrow4u.de
Sun Jan 25 14:42:52 UTC 2004

Glenn McGrath schrieb:

> I have just fixed it in CVS, it was requiring tab completion to be
> enabled.

Thanks, it compiles fine now, but I have spotted another problem:

inetd doesn't read the /etc/inetd.conf correctly. See the confusing
error messages in the latest lines of the attached logfile. This
configuration was working fine with pre5.

BTW: I don't have a /usr- or /sbin-directory. All executables are
located under /bin.

BTW2: I use a GNU telnetd

BTW3: I also have /etc/services with the telnet portnumbers

best regards
Alfred