[BusyBox] added httpd CGI features

Peter Willis psyphreak at phreaker.net
Fri Jan 16 19:35:49 UTC 2004

Hi all. Long time user, first time contributer. I recently added two new
features to httpd in busybox-1.00-pre5 which I thought were useful so I made
a little patch.

The two features are ExecPerm and DefaultDir. ExecPerm allows any executable
file outside the cgi-bin directory to be executed as a CGI program.
DefaultDir allows the execution of an index.cgi program in place of an
index.html file.

I apologise in advance for the quality of the code; C isn't my first
language ;-)

--

'Twas midnight, and the UNIX hacks
Did gyre and gimble in their cave

"Beware the software rot, my son!
The faults that bite, the jobs that thrash!
Beware the broken pipe, and shun
The frumious system crash!"