[BusyBox] BusyBox 1.0.0-pre8 released

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Mon Feb 23 18:54:09 UTC 2004

BusyBox 1.0.0-pre8 released

  Here goes yet another BusyBox pre-release... Please do not
  bother to send in patches supplying new features at this time.
  Only bug-fix patches will be accepted. If you have a cool new
  feature you would like to see supported, or if you have an
  amazing new applet you would like to submit, please wait and
  submit such things later. We really want to get a release out
  we can all be proud of. We are still aiming to finish off the
  -pre series in February and move on to the final 1.0.0
  release... So if you spot any bugs, now would be an excellent
  time to send in a fix to the busybox mailing list. It would
  also be very helpful if people could help review the BusyBox
  documentation and submit improvements. It would be especially
  helpful if people could check that the features supported by
  the various applets match the features listed in the
  documentation.

  As usual you can visit the website
          http://www.busybox.net/
  to download the Changelog, grab a copy of BusyBox, check the
  mailing list archives, etc.

 -Erik