[BusyBox] busybox, sed, and zlib's configure script

Dermot Bradley bradley at tangram.nildram.co.uk
Tue Sep 16 15:04:37 MDT 2003

> Okay, that makes at least three of us that I know of. :)
>
> It might be fun to collaborate, but I won't hae time to do anything much
> until at least Wednesday, and then I'm focusing on getting binutils
> building properly...

Well I'll probably be slow to raise issues - my build machine is a PII 450
and its currently takes of the order of 14+ hours to do a complete
distribution build.

For those interesting, if you look at Chapter 6 of LFS
(http://lfs.learnbyexample.com/lfs/view/cvs/chapter06/chapter06.html) I
have replaced Coreutils with Busybox and am working my way down that list
(removing things like Lfs-Utils, Findutils, Vim, and Sed where possible).