[BusyBox] busybox, sed, and zlib's configure script

Glenn McGrath bug1 at optushome.com.au
Tue Sep 16 13:48:59 MDT 2003

With all my "fixes" in the last couple of days i had introduces a pretty
fundamental error, which ive now fixed.

I just did some more testing and it is getting further in lots of cases,
but im having problems with my toolchain, wierd compiler errors.

It is correctly parsing GNU make's configure script again, and the sed
script from binutils Rob sent in is working, but the script in e2fsprogs
isnt.

Im going to step back a bit now, give Rob some elbow room ;)

Glenn