[BusyBox] Re: httpd CGI Forms Parameter Names

Kianusch Sayah Karadji kianusch at sk-tech.net
Wed Sep 10 23:58:23 MDT 2003

> >     addEnv("CGI", decodeString(name,1), decodeString(value, 1));
>
> This point decoded '+' as ' ' only.

??? Well - decodeString(name,1) does not decode '+' to ' ' *only* - at
least not with version 1.0pre2 - but you are right - using

  addEnv("CGI", decodeString(name,0), decodeString(value, 1));

would probably be safer and sufficient.

> I not recomemded using CGI_vars feature from busybox httpd.

So what would you recomend? How would I pass CGI-Variables to parse
them - besides using php or perl - which I want to avoid, because of
"embedded" - space and memory considerations.

Regards
  Kianusch