[BusyBox] problem using Inittab

Brad Barrett brad at patton.com
Thu May 22 21:43:49 UTC 2003

Hmm... 8-N-1 is default, so all you really need is to be able to set ttyS0 to
115200.  This can be accomplished with "stty 115200".

Try changing it to:

ttyS0::respawn:-/bin/sh -sc "stty 115200"

or add:

ttyS0::wait:-/bin/sh -c "stty 115200"

I have never tried this (my boot monitor can pass cmd line parameters) but both
should work, in principle.  If you need to set parity, data bits, etc, there are
other stty options for those...but I can't confirm off hand that Busybox stty
supports them.

Brad