[BusyBox] telnetd.c does not compile!

Thomas Eckert tom at subbi.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Mar 31 14:34:02 UTC 2003

On Mon, 31 Mar 2003, Erik Andersen wrote:

> > OT really, but I have to ask. Is it the people or the server who is
> > generating these triple copies of things today? If it was once, I would
> > blame it on a person being unlucky with emailer or something, but with 2
> > triple-copies in 6 minutes I really don't know :-)
>
> triple-copies?  I run the server and I'm not seeing such
> things...

I too get triple-copies (sometimes) and doublicated messages (often) but not
for _all_ messages; the mail-header of the duplicated messages is absolutely
identical.
I'm subscribed to busybox-, uclibc- and tinylogin-lists;
As I did not find a reason an my side I thought that the lists are "linked
together" in some way via mailman.