[BusyBox] Last path

Vladimir N. Oleynik dzo at simtreas.ru
Mon Jun 9 09:18:28 UTC 2003

Hi.

I reduce size udhcp over 4k. Please see this.

Other changes:
1. Alphabetical resort ipcalc<->ipaddres from applets.h (required)
2. Set SUID_MAYBE for mount, ping and traceroute applets (applets.h)
3. Restore find_root_device.c for previous version (my bug from last_path86)
4. Correction ip login for httpd.c

Comment for udhcp changes:
a. files: debug.h libbb_udhcp.h pidfile.c pidfile.h must remove now
b. more const keyword using
c. more busybox integration, require libbb.a for standalone compiling
d. more common code and filename constant use as common
e. rewrite LOG() loging for after daemon - this function close stdout!
f. change strerror(errno) to "%m" format with save errno
g. remove "--help" long option, this parsed from busybox applet
h. more accurate use includes
i. found one funtion for declare as static
j. open_log used bb_applet_name
and others ;-)

--w
vodz