[BusyBox] Re: [uClibc]Problem with anonymous CVS server

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Mon Jun 2 22:29:25 UTC 2003

On Fri May 30, 2003 at 08:42:48AM +0200, Peter Kjellerstedt wrote:
> Is there a problem with the anonymous CVS server?
> For a few days I have received the following error
> message whenever I've tried to update:

A two weeks ago the machine that is usually providing primary
hosting for Busybox and uClibc died.  The folks that own the
machine suspect cvs pserver was exploited in some way.  While
they were upgrading and reinstalling the machine, I moved the
Busybox and uClibc sites to run on my home machine for about a
week.  I transfered everything back about a week ago, at which
point anonymous cvs access stopped being available till I could
make certain that it could not be exploited in any way.  Then the
owner of the machine went out of town (I do not have root
access).

Anyway, I was finally able to get everything set up properly
today, so anonymous CVS is now restored to working order.  Care
to give it a try and let me know if you have any problems,

 -Erik