[BusyBox] Booting problem with busybox

jmrobert5 at mchsi.com jmrobert5 at mchsi.com
Thu Jul 10 13:36:25 UTC 2003

Hi,

You didn't say what your target cpus' are.

Someone correct me if I am wrong here.

1. You can't take Redhat 9 libs (compiled for x586 and later) and run them on a
x386.  use Slackware or recompile all your libs for x386.  What does the VIA cpu
 look like anyway x586, x686?

2. Disk On Chip.  Don't forget to compile the MTD extensions for Disk on Chip.
IIRC DOC2000 requires some patches.  You may also need the DOS tools from
M-Systems to load up an image onto a DOC.

3. Make sure you have all the /dev/*'s you need.

JoeR

--
JoeR
LUNA Interactive