[BusyBox]Re: can't resolve symbol.

Cedric Aubert cedric_aubert at yahoo.fr
Tue Jul 1 07:15:29 UTC 2003

Hi,

I have not here my configuration of uclibc.
And if I remenber, I delete the linux where
I do my test... I will lookup to this.

> In this time, Although, my kernel stop after this
message.

> "Freeing unused kernel memory : 56k init"

Yes, I have often this problem, but sometimes with the
same
configuration of uclibc and busybox on a total
recompilation, my kernel
don't freeze. I really don't understand why. Of course
I try to build
the "ld.so.conf" with ldconfig give with uclibc, and
sometimes this work.

For me, I still not understand why busybox don't run
sometimes.

But for the float problem, do you test (Only test,
because I have just
knwon that kernel support is imcomplete) the solution
with the kernel
emulation ?

To the problem of float support in uclibc, I think
when you kernel
hang, the configuration of uclibc is on the good way
to solve the problem
but I don't understand why it's don't boot.

I haven't any more idea to solve your problem but
still want to do it !!!
:-)

May be try uclibc 0.9.20....

Any idea, some uclibc/busybox gurus ?