[BusyBox] Modprobe

andy preston andy at prestonmedina.com
Sun Jan 19 07:44:03 UTC 2003

n Sat, 2003-01-18 at 17:09, Erik Andersen wrote:

> Have you created (using depmod or examples/depmod.pl from
> busybox) and installed a modules.dep file on your target that
> is consistant with your current kernel?

OK, I'm an idiot. Anyway moving on, I'm trying to use depmod.pl, it's
coming up with lots of unresolved symbols from the kernel. I've added
the -F flag to the location of my System.map. Looking at the source of
depmod.pl, I can see that the variable $kernelsyms is set correctly, but
I can't find anywhere in the code that it is used. I checked CVS this
seems like the latest version of the file.

 Unfortunately thats about the limit of my perl, can someone who can
deal with it check it out for me and make sure I'm not completely nuts,

TIA

Andy