[BusyBox] Fix tab-tab listing of files so it properly reflectscurrent terminal width.

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Tue Jan 14 11:24:03 UTC 2003

On Tue Jan 14, 2003 at 02:59:05PM +0300, Vladimir N. Oleynik wrote:
> "The one who of nothing does is not mistaken only."
> Small correcting path for true work "ls -LC" now attached.

I applied the cmdedit part of your earlier last_patch75 to
stable.  The ls changes do not apply cleanly to stable and
are large enough I'd rather leave that alone....

I do not plan to release any more busybox 0.60.x releases.  But
if/when bugs show up that are not intrusive to fix, I think it's
ok to fix them in CVS.

I plan to release a first pre-release for the new busybox stable
series today....

 -Erik