[BusyBox] latest round of problems

Mark and Janice Juszczec juszczec at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 2 18:03:04 UTC 2003

Hi folks

The problem I had with BusyBox not giving the "init started" message was
corrected(? maybe changed is a better word) by a recompile of uClibc
Now, I'm getting "Kernel panic: No init found.  Try passing init= option to
kernel"

I tried init=/sbin/init and init=/bin/busybox and still got the message.

I'm using BusyBox 0.60.1 and uClibc 0.9.17 on mipsel-linux.

Any advice how to get the kernel to recognize and use the BusyBox init
function?

Mark