[BusyBox] Website Update

Paul van Gool paul.vangool at rinconnetworks.com
Wed Dec 10 19:51:41 UTC 2003

One very, very minor issue. The Linux HOWTOs link on the left still points to
http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/. It should now probably point to
http://www.tldp.org (or http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO).

Paul

On Wed, Dec 10, 2003 at 10:34:03AM -0700, Erik Andersen wrote:
> I wanted to point everyone to the busybox website, which has been
> extensively reworked.  It would be nice if everyone could check
> it over and report any mistakes they see, or suggest any changes
> that would make things look nicer and/or be easier to navigate,
>
>     http://www.busybox.net/
>
> Thanks,
>
>  -Erik
>
> --
> Erik B. Andersen             http://codepoet-consulting.com/
> --This message was written using 73% post-consumer electrons--

Paul van Gool                                               Rincon Networks
paul.vangool at rinconnetworks.com                              (805)-705-1442